Research Assistant at National Chengchi University (NCCU)
Research Assistant at National Chengchi University (NCCU), Taipei
About the Job
- Job description
- Primary job: Administrative work (processing administrative documents)
- Secondary job: Research related work (organizing papers and lecture notes etc.)
- Computer skill (minimum: MS Office)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Knowledge in economics would be an advantage, but not required
- Working days and hours
- 8 hours per day, two holidays per week. (Time frame could be flexible)
- Full-time assistant is preferred, but can accommodate a flexible arrangement.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV (as a pdf file) to Natsuki Arai (email@example.com) by August 31. In the CV, please include the proof of your educational background, work experience (TA, RA, etc, if any), and skills and qualification (computer software, language (such as TOEFL), etc.)
If you have any supporting documents (academic transcripts, score reports of language tests, etc), please send the scanned copies with your CV.
Short-listed candidates will be selected for an interview after the receipt of application. The interview will be conducted sometime in late August or early September.