|Vacancies of scholarships||Amount of scholarship||Vacancies of scholarship||Who can apply||How to apply||When to apply||Remarks|
|Professor Lu Chuan-Ding Memorial Scholarship||NT$25,000 each student||Department of International Business, irregular||Sophomore to senior years.||Evaluation by the alumni association||Semester 1 of each year (see notice at the office for application date)||Acceptance of other scholarships and grants are not allowed.|
|Importers and Exporters Association Scholarship||NT$30,000-NT$40,000 each student||Department of International Business, irregular||
1. Master’s Program: Year 2 and above
2. Undergraduate Program: Sophomore and above
3. Holder of the Trade Technologist license or passes the International Business Examination
|Evaluation by the department and the Importers and Exporters Association||Semester 1 of each year (see notice at the office for application date)||Acceptance of other scholarships and grants are not allowed.|
|Shen Zhong Zhi Memorial Scholarship||NT$5,000 each student||One vacancy for the Department of International Business||Sophomore and above||Evaluation by the department.||Triennially, announced in the first semester.||See notice at the office for application date.|
|NCCU Department of International Business 19th Alumni Thanksgiving Scholarship||NT$20.000 each student||Three vacancies for the Department of International Business||Sophomore and above
Students with outstanding performance in extracurricular activities.
|Evaluation by the department and the 19th alumni union||Two months after school begins each semester (see notice at the office for application date)||Three vacancies every year|
|Professor Liang Yue-Lan Memorial Scholarship||Determined based on students’ condition, basically NT$10,000 each student.||Department of International Business, irregular||Freshman to senior students from low-income families.||Evaluation by the department.||The department will search for the eligible students every semester.|
|NCCU IB Alumni Association Grants for Students from Low-Income Families||NT$25,000 each student||Department of International Business, irregular||Freshman to senior students from low-income families.||Evaluation by the alumni association||Irregular||Acceptance of other scholarships and grants are not allowed.|
- The above scholarships are exclusive for the Department of International Business. Students may search for other scholarships over the NCCU website: Administration→Office of Student Affairs→Life Guidance & Overseas Chinese Student Advising→Scholarship Information.
- The information and date of application for scholarships are for reference only. Please check the scholarship information in the Bulletin section of the department website from time to time for details about individual scholarships.
- Please contact the administration staff of the department office for information about scholarships. Phone: (02) 2939-3091 ext. 87002